Miserable and stuck

Long story short..let my "boyfriend" move in with me a few months ago. Its like living with a brother...no intimacy at all..no hugs no kisses no nothing..i just dont feel that way about him anymore, it was against my better judgement letting him move in. hes overweight and knows that but never follows through trying to have a healthier lifestyle. matter of fact, he doesnt follow through with anything he says. to make things worse i unexpectdly lost my job a few weeks ago and finding a new one is very difficult-lack of money hence the reason i feel stuck. what to do now?

1sportsmomof1

Asked by 1sportsmomof1 at 3:14 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• how are u stuck if its ur apartment not his? is he paying ur bills? , look for a new job asap and if u have problems go to ur welfare office and get benefits
    PrettyBaby24

Answer by PrettyBaby24 at 3:18 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• no hes not paying the bills..im still waiting for unemployment to come through..welfare or whatever it is called says i will make too much on unemployment. he knows im unhappy-have told him its like we just live together-and hes ok with that. his van broke down earlier this week so now just down to one vehicle and if i kick him out hes got no where to go plus my daughter thinks of him as a dad since hes around and more parentlike to her than her real dad. stuck bcuz if i do what it takes to make me happy, i hurt my child and him. and i am looking for a new job-obviously-but with no college degree thats pretty tough.
    1sportsmomof1

Comment by 1sportsmomof1 (original poster) at 3:24 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• i would take ANY possible job even mc donald and when iget the money back in my pocket i would def have a talk and let him know i thought it was best for him to move out
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 3:25 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Are you keeping him around cause you lost your job?
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 3:25 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• In the long run, it is NOT in the best interest of your kiddo to keep him around if he does not make you happy. Kids are resilient. And they truly do like to see their parents happy. YOU are the parent, HE is not, even though he appears to be. If he is not participating in the BF/GF relationship, is living with you but not helping with any of the living expenses, kick him out. What good is he? None. In the long run, it's the right choice, and I think you know it, you just need someone else to tell you that.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 3:45 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Well when you get yourself together again you need to kick him out especially if your not happy with him and in the future follow your first mind....never doubt yourself...
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 6:35 PM on Mar. 26, 2011