did i do something wrong??

went to the dr today because i feel like shit. they gave me a flu shot. is this ok while im pregnant?? ive heard i should get it bc i am pregnant but i also heard no bc of that. so...im kinda worried i did something wrong.

emily..ann

Asked by emily..ann at 7:18 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• No, you didn't do anything wrong. It is recommended that pregnant women get a flu shot.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 7:19 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• and after they have the baby eveyone in the house will have to get one.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 7:28 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• did the doc know ur pregnant? if so then it should be ok cuz u can trust ur doc
    savannahjarvi

Answer by savannahjarvi at 7:38 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I went to get mine and I'm pregnant. The doc said it's a GOOD reason to get the flu shot and it is totally safe
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:09 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• As long as it isn't a live vaccine, you're actually supposed to get one while you're pregnant. I wouldn't worry about it.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:04 PM on Nov. 26, 2008