Can anyone tell me the pros and cons of breast implants? I mean someone who has them or experience of some kind.

I am thinking of getting implants. If I do do this it will be in November this year.
I was thinking of silicone implants and would like to know anyone's experience.
Good and Bad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Health

• A good friend in the cul de sac had implants about two years ago....why,I don't know because she had a nice figure before---and she had one implant leak, a huge infection and two subsequent surgeries to fix it, not to mention the pain ,the antibiotics and time missed from work.
    I wouldn't do it. Not unless it was after a mastectomy as a therapeutc breast implant.
    The size of your breasts is not important---the size of your heart and the degree of intelligence and compassion you have will get you more happiness in life than a C cup or a D cup. I mean this ----do yourself a favor, save your money and concentrate on what is INSIDE, not outside.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 5:48 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I had mine done about a year ago and I love them. It was an easy experience and the pain was no worse than when your milk comes in. It actually feels almost exactly the same to me and only lasted maybe 3 days. I am so glad I took the leap and got them done. It was one of the best investments I could have made.
    My_3_Babies

Answer by My_3_Babies at 5:48 PM on Mar. 27, 2011