Ladies please... Does size really matter? adult content

Bf's/ husband's 'pleasure stick' (Believe me I'm laughing as I type this) does it matter what size it is? Do you feel satisfied with his thing, or do you lie there longing for bigger, wider 'fun'?

Though I do think it all depends on how many partners you've had to compare, and other factors!

All it comes down to is, does size really matter? Answer  anonymously if you like. It's a sensitive issue!

LaraHappyMummy

Asked by LaraHappyMummy at 3:56 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i posted this before and was told i was shallow because i stoped talkin to a guy cuz the sex was SOOO BAD it was sooo samll i think it does matter to an extent my SO's is sooo freakin perfect, i have been around.. (not proud of that) and it has ALOT to do with how many people youve been with because if youve only been with one then you wouldnt know any different
    Anonymous

• My personal thoughts.
    No. Size really doesn't matter. The size of the penis, hell the penis in general (lol) has very little to do with female orgasm/bringing about female orgasm. Also, there are men who are huge who are really lousy lovers, there are men who are on the small side that are amazing lovers.

A man's capability as a lover stems from: comfort/acceptance of his own sexuality and that of his partners, being in tuned enough with their partners body that they can feel/tell their level of pleasure/what pleasures them.etc, deriving as much pleasure from giving/bringing pleasure to their lover as they derive from receiving pleasure themselves, a man who understands women sexual response/sexual anatomy and how it is different from a man's..

Those are the types of things that makes a man a great lover to me. None of those things have to do with penis size.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:04 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• To me it does not matter small or large if he cannot use it now if he is large and knows how to work it! Size matters
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:59 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• It's not about the size of the boat, it's about the motion of the ocean HAHAHAHHAHAH .

But no, it does NOT matter. I've been with a guy that was .... very, well....endowed and it SUCKED! My ex (father of my kids) wasn't blessed like the other one, but the ''magic'' was amazing lol
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 4:00 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I never thought I would admit this, but yes it does matter. My soon to be (hopefully anyways LOL) ex was short and small. The guy I have been seeing and just did it with for the first time is .... large, in every way. And OMG what a difference. But my BF also listened when I explained to him what makes me orgasm, and the next time we were intimate he did an amazing job within minutes.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 4:00 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Size matters. Very much. Too big is painful and too skinny/short isn't fun. Of course whether or not he knows how to use it and is a thoughtful guy in bed also plays a big role in whether or not he's satisfying.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:57 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• size doesn't matter it matters on how he uses it
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 3:59 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I think it matters. Too small just doesn't do it for me.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:00 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• To me I wish my DH was not so horny at times. So no size does not matter. But since I had my DD I have felt insecure about my tightness?. My DH assures me everything is good!
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 4:03 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Nicely written Pixie Trix!!!!!!!! :)
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 4:05 PM on Mar. 26, 2011