Ronald Reagan suffered from Alzheimers Diesease since the early 1960's

I asssert that this is so.

adnilm

Asked by adnilm at 4:09 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Health

• Good job,adnil!
    I am enjoying this.....keep it up! And I "get it" too.
    Maybe posting at CM will finally be fun again! :-)
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 4:40 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• See how that works - you made an assertion, and I disagreed, so I provided you with proof backing up my points of disagreement. Now, it's a shame you're too lazy to provide a source for your assertion so I could disprove it point by point, but I worked with what you gave us.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:21 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• This has got to be the worst excuse for a call out post I've ever seen.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:25 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Wow.

And he still managed so much better than the young buck we have in office now? That's a true shame.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:11 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Considering he didn't begin showing any symptoms of any kind until after he was shot in 1981, I assert you are wrong. Prior to that he was known for having a photographic memory, and no mention is found anywhere to assert otherwise, up until the shooting.

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:20 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Come on cabal members, do the 'research ' you are always boasting of ..............

Wow, that must be really embarrassing. Unfortunate timing on your part, I guess.
    NotPanicking

• No, I found it on a reputable site. I swear. It was one of those links you find on the right side of news sites. It just HAS to have merit, or it wouldn't be on that page, would it?

Then by all means post it. It's bad enough to suck at debating, but to not even be able to get a sarcastic bitching post right...
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:28 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Proving a point, it's a shame you cannot recognize the hypocrisy.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means (based on your complete and utter failure to provide it at every turn)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:46 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Oh, for the love heaven, YOU of all people should NOT be complaining about sources. You refuse to use them, and now you are pitching a fit because you didn't LIKE one of about ten links someone else posted, and you are doing it on the back of an Alzheimer's patient.

Carpy is NOT the one who needs a sucky thread award.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:46 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• She thinks that the amount of answers she's gotten means it's a good thread. You usually know the good threads around here by the LACK of answers. Those are the ones that are usually worth some good thought.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:48 PM on Mar. 26, 2011