Af is 54 days late..

my af is 54 days late..but pregnancy tests are negative..any advice?

tybeariousmom

Asked by tybeariousmom at 4:15 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes, please go to your doctor so they can figure out the issue hun.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 4:17 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Go to your doctor but if their not open go to your nearest hospital to find out
    sweetangel8211

Answer by sweetangel8211 at 4:20 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I would say that pregnancy is still very possible even with the negatives. A blood test is the best thing to do in this case. Call the doctor and for an appt. Let them know that her period is 2 months late but that all the home pregnancy tests are negt. Then they should do a blood test to find out. If that comes back negt. I would say she needs to talk to a doctor about it cause it could be a sign of something. Its also possible that stress can make a person skip a couple. Also if she has switched or added BC then that can make you skip. Changes in diet and exercise can also give this symptom. Hope this helps either way i would say call a doctor and make an appt.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 4:25 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• id say go to your doctor.
    Sessy89

Answer by Sessy89 at 4:27 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• How old are you? Can you be going through perimenopause early? My mom went through it at 32.
    sondamom0828

Answer by sondamom0828 at 4:29 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• hey everyone..i did go to the dr..they did 2 preg tests..both negative( but they didnt use my first morning urine).they told me to come back in 2 weeks if af dont show..i am 22 yrs old..
    tybeariousmom

Comment by tybeariousmom (original poster) at 4:37 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• How about a blood test? Or an ultrasound? Mention those to your doctor. Actually be persistant with it. Some doctors won't do what u ask until you demand it.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 5:46 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I would go to your doctor and have them do a blood test and an ultrasound. If it's negative and they don't find anything it could just be your hormones are out of whack. Are you under or over weight? That can affect your periods.
    bellaambru90

Answer by bellaambru90 at 7:21 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• They ought to do a blood test. Have you had any symptoms? Morning sickness, frequent urination, sore breasts, oily skin, cramping or pinching pains...? Any dr worth their weight in salt would do more than give you a urine test and tell you to come back in 2 weeks. A blood test is the LEAST they should be doing.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 7:22 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• hey, i have been peeing alot, tired,eat alot, some mild cramping,pubic pains, feb 26/2011 had spotting, bloated, tender breasts..but still no af..
    tybeariousmom

Comment by tybeariousmom (original poster) at 7:42 PM on Mar. 26, 2011