SO SHE BUYS CRACK...

WITH HER SOCIAL SECURITY CHECK?! WHAT CAN I DO ? SHE GETS SS FOR HERSELF CAUSE SHE IS UNABLE TO COUNT OR SOMETHING....
SHE HAS HAD ALL HER 7 KIDS REMOVED AND ADOPTED OUT BECUASE OF HER CRACK USE...SHOULD SHE STILL BE GETTING SS ?????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• SS really won't do anything. Unfortunately it is cheaper to do drugs than to get help.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 5:46 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• I'll bet when she's calculating how many rocks = 1 SS check, her math is pretty good.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 7:32 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Who are you talking about? I would try to get her some professional help, maybe try to convince her to enroll in a rehab program.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 7:32 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• report it to the ssi fraud. :) if you google it, it'll give you the number for your local office!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 7:40 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• can you do it without them knowing who is telling?
    Anonymous

• yep, it can be done anonymously.
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 8:50 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Are there children in danger? If the children are all out of the house, report her to SS and then walk away.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 9:51 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Do you have some type of proof that she is doing drugs? I can't see the government saying "Oh look we have to investigate" just on word of mouth? I don't know much about SSI fraud though, so they might.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 12:45 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• Is this really your buisness? She doesn't have her kids anymore, she obviously has some kind of health problem or issue if she's getting an SS check, she doesn't have anything left, and you don't even know for a fact that she does this, but you are going to take it upon yourself to get involved and mess with her, because apparently you have no life or problems of your own to deal with. She's sure lucky to know someone who is so nosy and lacking of empathy. Hopefully she doesn't actually think you are a friend.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• I gotta disagree w/ anon 153 - even though I do NOT believe the government has any right to dictate my personal life, it is MY tax dollars buying her drugs. So she's really stealing from US to pay for her habit.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 7:54 AM on Nov. 27, 2008