Has anyone taken any online depression tests?

If you have and it says your depressed was it actually accurate? Did you end up at a Doctor for Diagnosis and treatment.? Im just wondering since I came across one and took it and its telling em to get to the Dr. quickly! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Health

• Where'd you find the test you took?
    Anonymous

• well, most of those rely on some pretty standard questions: do you ever have thoughts of harming yourself or someone else? thoughts of suicide? a bad mood or sadness that you can't shake that has lasted more than two weeks? do you find that you are sleeping less or more than usual (nad i mean hours more or less)? Has your appetite significantly changed? any alarming weight loss or gain? If you answered yes to questions like these, then you will be told to get to your doc asap.
    btw, i have taken tests like that, and i was severely depressed. It's nothing new, I'm bipolar.
    TempestRayne

Answer by TempestRayne at 10:25 PM on Nov. 28, 2008