Seeds that are not GE?

Does anyone have some good sights to purchase heirloom seeds? And any good gardening sights? I'm a novice but I would really like to try my hand at gardening to supplement our food during the summer and eventually canning and freezing in the fall for winter. Also any good organic gardening groups here on Cafe mom?

daughteroftruth

Asked by daughteroftruth at 5:08 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I have a couple that I'm on. Plant Swap and Garden Web are really good, and lots of members swap or host Round Robin swaps.

lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 6:31 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Ditto what lovingmy said, and add Baker Creek Heirlooms . You can visit Home canning which has recipes and a forum (and get yourself this year's Ball Blue Book!) as well as dehydrate2store . Both canning and dehydrating help put your garden on shelves for the rest of they year, and both have advantages for different foods.

Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 2:58 PM on Mar. 27, 2011