Which one do you pick, pony tail hair clip ons or grow hair natural?

My hair has been growing slow, might be stress, so I wanted to get a fake pony tail. But, I can not decide wether to let my own pony tail grow out or get the pony tail extention clip. I want to wear a pony tail to grow out my hair during the summer. Can not make up my mind fake or natural.

xochitle

Asked by xochitle at 5:10 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Whats the big deal? Your hair still grows wether you wear a hair piece or not. I don't want to cut my hair anymore so I've been growing my hair out with hair extensions. And NO they don't damage your hair if you take care of them, and go to someone who knows what they are doing. I've been doing them professionally for many years and seen many success stories.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 5:23 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• You can do both. Some days u may feel to wear the p.tail & other days 'o natural'
    Alexias30

Answer by Alexias30 at 5:43 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I agree...fake it til you make it! You can wear the fake until your hair grows out.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:12 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Look around until you find something that works and fits you! Good Luck!!! I lost every single hair on my boy from 3 Chemos. I'm starting all over. Sad thing is NO one recognizes me without my hair!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 6:51 PM on Mar. 26, 2011