How do I cope better when my boyfriend has family over to vist

Ladies first of him and I are diffrent from one another especially our families mine is more quite yes I do have those that drink party some and use dope some would say some are stuck up his family there were 14 of them 2 have passed all of them drink his brother tony lives downstairs with his girlfriend Tony is something he likes to start things and did with my boyfriend and I for a while mind you he put us together long story I now know he is jealous of Paul now I know he does not have my daughter and I here in my bedroom like he is ashamed of us or anything but why I am feeling like uncomfortable beats me.

I do not feel good at all that time of the month and really do not feel like no company they drink but are respectful because I told him and nobody does drugs when they come here I am kinda shy and my 18 year old daughter she is handicapped and shy she has a stare sometimes that she does when she first gets to know you we explain that to people they understand she is quite also I have not met each and everyone of them some I do not wont to met now the only one today is that guy in there and those 2 girls I have gotten used to his twin sister and met her daughter for the first time last night plus 2 others.

So now I try to get my daughter to her room one the bathrooms are across from her room she recently started having seizures we have been in the emergency room last 4 weeks she was admitted Wednesday night and got out late Thursday afternoon her medicine along with her hyper medicine makes her reall sleeply but she can be stubborn and not wont to go in there and she is heavy I think I will get her room straightened out and move my computer in there and work on getting her in there should she need to go to sleep my apartment you walk right in the living room, then come to my bedroom hers I have a small hall hers is on the right along with the bathrooms. linen clostes and furnance room and if I did not say it they are loud and talk the ones I have met to me none are quite now my boyfriend is but he talks more when they are around.

blessed4918

Asked by blessed4918 at 5:33 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• wow..hard to follow what you tried to write.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:37 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• yeah,periods please!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:57 PM on Mar. 26, 2011