WHAT'S WEATHER LIKE IN YOUR BACKYARD, AND DOES YOU MOOD MATCH YOUR WEATHER TODAY?

umbrellaRAIN, RAIN GO AWAY, IT'S TIME FOR GOOD OLD NORTHERN CALIF. SUNSHINE & BLUE SKIES, ....

Thank Goodness my mood doesn't match this darn continual rainy season we are experiencing...happycsjoy1

csjoy1

Asked by csjoy1 at 5:39 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• same here..rainy all day..cooler than previous two weekends. makes me want to stay inside and clean house while watching movies. dh wants to go out to dinner, and we will, but i'd rather stay in and not bother. lol! oh well, at least he's not asking me to cook, right?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:42 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• cloudy and cold and yes I'm in a blah mood today
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 5:46 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• It's currently 42 degrees, overcast, been raining most of the day- just generally crappy! Yes, I guess my mood does match it, but on a good note, I have been able to get all my unpacking done at my new place simply because it is so nasty outside.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:46 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• We have a beautiful sunny day!!!

The fact that we're still buried under snow and it's 27 degrees is irrelevant.  *sigh*

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:58 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• its 86 degrees and beautiful today. My mood does not match the weather because I am so tired
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 6:04 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Sunny all day with a little wind. It has helped pick me up somewhat. Yes i think the weather does have something to do with my moods. If it snows, i love it. Snow makes me feel peacefull . Wind and rain depress me.
    mollybleu

Answer by mollybleu at 6:20 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Its kinda cool and cloudy and I really hate it! It does put a damper on my mood!!
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 6:25 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• It's a pretty day. Sunny, about 70 degrees.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:31 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Absolutely beautiful near Daytona Beach, Fl. Sunny, 82 degrees.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 6:50 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I'm south of you in Fresno, CA, so what you're getting is coming to visit us. I'm loving it though - I just keep expecting each storm to be our last for the season but yet we keep being surprised. I'm in a better mood than the skies :) It's 57* right now - and I'm already dreading the 82* they're predicting for this Thursday.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:07 PM on Mar. 26, 2011