How do you stay organized?

bwah ...
I am not organized xD unless it comes to cook books and spices1

spitfire06

Asked by spitfire06 at 5:40 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I am organized to a fault. When my life is not completely organized, I freak out. I just can't handle it. I think it's better to find some place in between! LOL! Usually, I have a routine set for what I need to get done in the evenings after I get home from work. I have a time frame for showering and going to bed. Then I get up and start my day all over again. What confuses the crap out of me is the weekends. It feels like my life is off balance..... sigh..... But, don't get me wrong, I enjoy the heck out of my weekends!

I would just tell you to sit down and write up a plan, sort of like a business plan. Map out how and what you want to do each day and stick to that plan.

Good luck!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:44 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• i follow this rule: everything has its place, and everything is in its place.
    meaning, once you are finished with an item (magazine, toy, throw-blanket, screwdriver, whatever), you put it back. hang up coats, put shoes in closet rather than thrown into the bedroom floor. its pretty simple.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:44 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• lists
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 5:45 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• This assumes that I am organized. :D

Instead, I have embraced the messiness of life.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 6:11 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• roflmfao that is awesome Dr. Donna!
    spitfire06

Comment by spitfire06 (original poster) at 6:12 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I have a calander planner that lives on my counter that have EVERYTHING in there from what is going on during the week, phone numbers things that need to be done and a lot of lists! When I get the mail I go through it right then and recycle the junk and file the bills, I go through the kids room on a weekly basis with a garbage bag ( when my oldest is in school of course...) ifi something is broken out it goes that day! as well as trying to put the things away when done with them an dirty clothes in the shute!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 6:38 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• It is an on going process for me. I do make lists to be sure I don't forget what needs to be done and check them off as they get done. Some things are very obvious and I don't need a list for.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:59 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• because i cant stand a mess , its easy , clean up as you go , put everything back where it goes when done
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 9:15 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I was born organized.....everything has a place and easy to keep it there.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 9:27 PM on Mar. 26, 2011