How to meet?

I have been on the site for a while and I'm wondering how are you suppose to meet moms off here? I am looking for some moms who just want to chat.. but it seems to be so hard to do honestly. At least for me. Any advice???

annabelle092810

Asked by annabelle092810 at 6:50 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Really it's just a matter of participation. Wherever you hang out (answers, groups, journals) just post often. Respond to others, share your experiences. You'll eventually get to know a few people.
    Believe me, I understand though--I've been here for a few years and am surprised by how few real connections I've made. That's just how it is for some of us I guess. But in all honesty, I could probably do a better job of reaching out and trying to make friends, and maybe that's just what you need to do.
    Best of luck.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:16 PM on Mar. 26, 2011