Im freaking out a little...

I am about 5 weeks pregnant...this is my third child in the last 4 years. I have been having cramps on both sides of my lower pelvic area ..they are not terrible but they do hurt and i am worried. I called my doctor and they told me that as long as im not cramping to the point that i cant walk/stand and im not bleeding then things should be find. but im still worried. Is anyone else having cramps..they almost feel like the cramps you get before you start your period...

mom2girliegirls

Asked by mom2girliegirls at 7:58 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes, it's normal. As long as it's not severe and you're not bleeding, it's fine. There's a lot of work going on in there right now, so it's normal to have some cramping.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 8:00 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Yep its normal and in fact I think with my 3rd, 4th and 5th child they were more painful then the first two.

Answer by gemgem at 8:05 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• My first pregnancy was a nightmare...i was so sick for most of the 9 months...my second was fine..i had no problems...but i did read some place that the more kids you have the harder the pregnancy can be...hmmmm
    mom2girliegirls

Answer by mom2girliegirls at 8:07 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I had bad cramps for the first few weeks and was scared to but they went away around 6 or 7 wks.
    kat247

Answer by kat247 at 8:24 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• im just gassy with cramps...whens yoru due date by the way?
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 8:47 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• It is my first time being pregnent.
    So I am so freaking out.
    mother-to-be-78

Answer by mother-to-be-78 at 8:55 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I wouldn't worry about it if there isn't any blood. I have had pretty awful cramping with both of my pregnancies (same thing for a lot of my friends as well) and we've had perfectly healthy children.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:02 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I am due on/around July 29th....
    mom2girliegirls

Answer by mom2girliegirls at 9:56 PM on Nov. 26, 2008