• In the Spotlight:

Sex question? Anyone else had this kind of experience?

My SO is the best lover ive ever had. He makes me feel excitement and pleasure on levels i didnt know existed. I enjoy sex w him so much i worry tht if we break up i'll never have sex tht good again lol. Any1 else have this or had this w an SO or lover?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• Nope, never had that experience. Because sexual skill is something that can be taught and learned, so it would not be on my list of things to worry about, rather I'd worry about things like whether or not the two of us had the same goals and values, if we can laugh together, communicate effectively, agree on things like parenting, work out problems without a lot of stress and make each other happy on a daily basis.

Sex comes and goes and comes and goes in a long relationship. It's important, but it's not the most important aspect of a relationship.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:10 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I've had many a lover in my 48 years.. Some were amazing, some were horrible.. All ended up being a great lover for me by the time I was done with them.. lol

The key I found to making sure that my lovers are good lovers, is that I need to teach them/show them/guide them (if they aren't hitting my spots just right..lol) in that area.. Most men do not usually know right off the bat how to please me, it's a process. Very few men just "know" how to be the best lover a woman has ever had, because few take the time and put in the effort to learn what it takes to be a great lover.

Good lovers aren't just born . They are taught by someone somewhere, or they have taken the initiative to learn on their own how to be a good lover..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 7:07 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I think the greatness of sex is measured also by how much you love the person, honestly. I mean think about it...there are guys I have been with and at the time thought it was amazing, however, looking back I want to throw up, b/c I don't give a crap about them anymore. It's wonderful with my husband b/c I know we're in love and we're the only thing that matters to the other person. Cliche answer, I know, but true :)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 7:20 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• yes. sex is stronger than love.
    hotchocolatema1

Answer by hotchocolatema1 at 8:12 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Well don't beleive that you can find good sex if the man knows what he is doing....my ex boyfriend was a great lover but when we broke up I thought I would never find anyone like him again and guess what I did and he is even better he's my Husband now and we have the best sex ever.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 8:19 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I don't think I could find a better lover than my husband--but we've had 20 years of learning and practicing on each other. lol
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 12:47 AM on Mar. 27, 2011