Cloth Diapers

First off how many should i buy? and second i'm trying to find AIO cloth diapers that have Snap Closure that won't cost a lot of money to. Most the ones i'm finding right now are about 20 bucks each. Any help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i have a site for you to look at it will answer ALL of your questions (i used to work there) cottontailbaby.com 

Ok how many you buy really depends on how often you want to do laundry 15-24 would probably be the ideal number to by also, a one size diaper (grows with the child) will save you money down the road so you wont have to buy new sizes once the baby grow.  I personaly do NOT like ALO i love the pocket diaper they take less time to dry and you can add exta insert for night time or heavy wetters i bought the fuzzy bunz one-size and I LOVE EM good luck MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 7:10 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• ooopps im sorry i ment i bought the bum genius one size FUNNY NAMES LOL
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 7:12 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• also i think they range in price around 15-18 dollars you save money when you buy them in packs :D if you have any more questions about them feel free to ask and there is also a cloth diaper group on CM too!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 7:15 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• i bought from cottonbabies.com they had great deals!! i have 27 pre folds and 7 covers i do laundry about every 3 days! so its not to bad! the AIO diapers are a lot of money thats y i did the pre folds and covers!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 10:09 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I don't know the AIOs so I can't really comment there. We bought the "FLIP" diapers in day packs. We bought 4 day packs with is a total of 8 covers and 24 liners and we have to do laundry every 3 days ISH... The day pack were about $50 each on Diapers.com. I bought through my BigCrumbs membership and got some of that back, and then have used the coupons they sent with my purchase to get other things. If you do order through some place online, I would only order the bare basics, that way when they send you coupons for your next order you can save the most - I wish I had only got one day pack on my first order an extra 20% off on the other 3 packs would have been awesome...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:39 AM on Mar. 27, 2011