Are you afraid to die?

tastymama

Asked by tastymama at 7:04 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I try not to think about it but yes.
    Anonymous

• Same with anon.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 7:06 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• No. I have the promise of God in His Word that when I close my eyes for the last time here on earth I will open them in Heaven, since I have accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior. Not one bit afraid.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 7:06 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• no
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:06 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Generally no, but I don't dwell on the idea of it either.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:06 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• yes. very. sadly enough.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 7:07 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Waste of energy
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:07 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Short answer, no. I don't want to die, but I'm not fearful of it at all. I'm sad about the thought of leaving my family behind is the worst of it for me.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:10 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Nope, not in any way shape or form.

Death is not an end to me (in regards to my personal beliefs), it may be an end to this particular body, this particular lifetime.. However, it is not an end for me, I'll be coming back again...and again...and again.. and again.. Repeat hundreds of times, because I have a lot of karmic ties to deal with before enlightenment is ever within my grasp.. lol
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 7:11 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I am not sure. I had a medical emergency about a year ago where I thought I was dying as I was passing out. I was slowly going unconscious and I thanked God for the mercy of taking me wherever I was going and escaping the crushing physical pain I was in. I felt warmth and comfort and not terror. I instinctively felt the promise of friends and family helping my husband raise our kids in a manner I'd find acceptable and I smiled as I blacked out. ... I've been alot less scared since then and I feel that warm hug monthly when we always manage to pay our sons Christian school tuition. I consider myself more spiritual than religious and I do not WANT to die.... but I hope when I do it's in a calm peaceful manner with the feeling of love instead of sadness/terror
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:11 PM on Mar. 26, 2011