After you die, do you think you can see what's going on down here?

Wouldn't that be an invasion of privacy?  When you get up there, your parents might say, "Boy, you really had some crazy sex, but welcome to Heaven."

tastymama

Asked by tastymama at 7:17 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't know. I guess I'll find out when I get there. I'd like to think my dad can see me, and is watching over my family and I. But, we have no way of knowing for sure. Very interesting question, though.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 7:18 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• No.. I believe in reincarnation.. I will be reborn..

However... Once I reach enlightenment and my soul ascends, even then I will not "see" what is going on here on earth because I will simply be energy that has become one with the Universal Creator.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 7:21 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• yes

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:21 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• In MY opinion, and what I believe...no I don't think you can. the Bible says we "go to sleep in the Lord" and we won't awake until His return when "every eye will see him"....when you sleep you don't see anything. I completely disagree with the idea that people go to Heaven when they die. IF that was the case, then the entire Bible is taken out of context. What about judgement, what about the second coming when Jesus comes to take us home with Him?? Just my opinion..and Im sure I'll get plenty of thumbs down for this one. :)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 7:21 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Nope!
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 7:27 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I don't want to..
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:31 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• why would anyone think that?
    clarity333

Answer by clarity333 at 7:31 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• No, because it would sadden us, and in Heaven there is no sadness.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:32 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I won't lie here, a part of me is able to cope with many deaths that have been tragic thinking that the are looking down and smiling or that I will see them again but then there is the reality part that knows I cannot nor can they physically see anything. We will have no minds at all to absorb anything. Our senses are completely gone.
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 8:12 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I don't believe so, no.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:20 PM on Mar. 26, 2011