My nursery!!!!

Thats the bumper - I must BRAG my mom & dad bought me the bed set,and my grandparents bought us the crib. My family has been so supportive.... thank you Lord!

the inside of the crib

I love it!!, I had a better pic of the whole room but for some reason I can't find it!

I just had to say thanks to my wonderful family!

juniebug11

Asked by juniebug11 at 7:41 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I LOVE the ladybug theme, of course! Everything looks beautiful! I don't know that I would say bumper pads are SIDS in a box. I had bumper pads for all of my kids and everyone did great. As long as you are aware of your baby's sleeping habits, you should do fine. If there is ever a time that you don't feel good about the bumper pads, you could put them on the outside of the crib for decoration. Can't wait till June arrives! :)
    GrandmaSherry

Answer by GrandmaSherry at 9:41 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I agree with GrandmaSherry

I had a bumper pad with both of my girls as well. I had to have one for my second daughter the way that she slept she would get her little leg in between the bars of the crib some how and her leg would be so red from it and her leg would be cold from being stuck in between the bars keeping the pad on made it so that she wouldn't get her legs in between the bars.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:53 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Oh that bedding is adorable!!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:42 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• very cute
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 7:43 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Soooo cute!
    kerrimpatterson

Answer by kerrimpatterson at 7:46 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• OMG TOO FREAKIN CUTE!!!!!!!!! i clicked onthis post hoping to see pics :D
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 7:48 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• thanks for the website I am going to go look now. I love lady bugs and I was going to ask you where you got it from. I am pregnant with another girl maybe I will do the lday bug theme too lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:00 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• That is so sweet. Im hoping things will go better for me in the future and I can start planning a nursery. Good luck with your new baby!
    berryhappy1971

Answer by berryhappy1971 at 7:48 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• thanks ladies! if you wanna get some ideas on your nursery my momma ordered tthis from http://www.babybeddingzone.com/
    they have so many cute ones & prints!
    juniebug11

Comment by juniebug11 (original poster) at 7:51 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• aww it looks great!!!! I cant wait to get my nursery 100% put together like you did!!
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 7:51 PM on Mar. 26, 2011