5DPO~ anyone have any symptoms at just 5dpo?????

Hey everyone, i had a post earlier this week about how well I timed baby making this month... Everyones comments and replies were that I timed things perfectly and i had the highest chances of conceiving then..... im so impatient on the whole 2ww thing... ive been going through it for several months but for some reason this month is feels very different to me... I have this "good" feeling like Im pregnant and I know it... like it is just meant to be this month... but also at the same time, because we have been trying for a while with no success I have this self doubt as well... Im currently 5dpo... what were others symptoms and when did they start... also, is there any advice or websites anyone can give me on the 2 week wait???? id greatly appreciate it! :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I was 1 week on my second and third. ;-) gl! My syptoms were clear though, I got horrible cramping and a toothache. Weird I know. lol
    luv.my.kids.365

Answer by luv.my.kids.365 at 8:10 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I get very hot and sweaty because I'm usually a cold nature personso when I start getting hot when I normally don't I always know, but breast pain is the best sign! I'm 5 weeks pregnant as we speak
    Mommylovesu2011

Answer by Mommylovesu2011 at 8:43 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I'm just a week into my wait and I'm already having fatigue, sore nipples, cravings for ice cream and pickles and also nausea.
    I'm scared that I'm syking myself out cause I want this SO BAD! :/
    BabyCee

Answer by BabyCee at 6:51 PM on Mar. 29, 2011