Has anyone ever used fertibella?

My hubby has a 4yo girl with his ex, n i have a 3yo girl with my ex, n my hubby n i are trying to have a baby together...hopefully baby boy... let me know what you think bout fertibella n i will start using it asap... Ty so much... need advice... I'm anxious to have a baby boy... ^_^

jkkpotters

Asked by jkkpotters at 7:51 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Never heard of it, I had to go google so I can't personally tell you if it would work or not.
    I personally wouldn't use it. If I did have to resort to other methods outside of the natural way I would work through a Dr. But, if you want to give it a try go for it. Though I doubt it enhances your chances of having a boy. The only thing I can think of to help your chances is to have intercourse the day you ovulate since boy sperm swims faster then girl sperm. But, even then you can still end up with a girl.

On a side note, to get more responses to a question you might want to fix your spelling (I mean not doing the text type actually take the time to spell out each word) and the way you present your question. Not a lot of people on here like the text type oR tYpInG LiKe tHiS.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 10:04 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Off to google this.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 11:04 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• thank you... ill change it asap...^_^
    jkkpotters

Comment by jkkpotters (original poster) at 4:21 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• never heard of it, wouldn't do it (and i agree about the "cute' shorthand... annoying)
    asil

Answer by asil at 12:40 AM on Mar. 28, 2011