WHAT can I do to let this guy know I'm interested?

Aside from asking him out myself. I know he's very shy and has been burned BADLY in the past. What can I do to let him know I am interested? Tips, suggestions? I think I'm gonna have my work cut out for me with this guy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• keep eye contact , smile alot , dont talk about other guys
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 8:01 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• ask him if he want to go for a drink and a game of pool as you allways wanted to learn :)
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 8:01 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Flirt and flirt some more.........

Answer by older at 8:03 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• My thoughts.

If you do not want to just tell him how you feel or flat out ask him out.
    Then honestly, the chances of someone like the person you are describing just catching hints and innuendos is probably unlikely.. Someone who is skiddish and has been burned, is less likely to just pick up those things, because they are not actively looking for those in their interactions with someone. The more closed in a person is, the more they have been hurt, in most cases the more upfront/open and honest you need to be with them.

So, with all that said..lol I personally, would let this person know how I'm feeling, where I stand, and what I'm interested in. That way we both have an honest clear idea where we both stood, and if there is a possibility of a relationship, just casual dating, just friendship..etc. is.

Good luck.. However you choose to approach him/the situation.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 8:05 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Find out what he likes and get involved with it. He will think its cool that like what he likes.
    hotchocolatema1

Answer by hotchocolatema1 at 8:07 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Could you say "I'm interested in taking the next step in this friendship."?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:08 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Oh my, you sound like me but hears how it went with me. I was interested, I told him, he seemed interested but wasn't. I found that out 'after' I asked him out. Needless to say that wasn't a fairytale ending but oh well.
    Alexias30

Answer by Alexias30 at 8:48 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Get his number and text him and ask if he wants to go out for coffee.....
    terep001

Answer by terep001 at 1:11 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• just keep trying to talk to him see if you guys have a lot in common see if he is worth it
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 2:11 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• what ever way you are more comfortable with face to face, email, a phone call, text message
    just TELL HIM! it's that simple.. never let a chance pass you by if you have a guy on your mind
    or that catches your eye let him know! because who knows?? he could be your prince charming! :) Good Luck!!
    ash2011903

Answer by ash2011903 at 1:32 PM on Mar. 27, 2011