Rings and necklaces

i just went thru my jewelry and i have 35 rings that were put away for about 20 years now and 15 necklaces , and i still love them all

letstalk747

Asked by letstalk747 at 8:06 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• i dont have many necklaces..maybe 7-10 if i were to guess. i have a ton of rings though. i've never counted..if i were to guess id say around 20..then i have several that my grandmother has given me that she still keeps
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:20 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I have my ring set that I wear every day, and more rings than necklaces, but other than my "forever diamond" I don't really wear jewelry. LOL! What I have is nice, but I save it for special occasions...which means never :(
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:13 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I only have 2 rings that i wear. No necklaces!! Working on it......My Mom has quite a few of both and she only wears some of them like for church of going out or just when she feels like it.
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 9:21 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• good for you lol i can't seem to keep jewelry, if i wear it i lose it
    tirelessefforts

Answer by tirelessefforts at 11:34 PM on Mar. 26, 2011