Addicted to going out to eat!

Not really a question but i guess sort of -just seeing if anyone else feels the same way! I swear im addicted to going out to eat. its raining now and i need a shower and really, i have no money, but i STILL want to go out! olive garden, chili's, ruby tuesday, applebees, o charlies, and local fish camps! OMG anywhere seriously i am just like obsessed w/ all these chain like places and idk why. we dont really have much to eat here so maybe thats why but who knows. i also really want a piece of chocolate cake! not regular diy cake no the big tall cake pieces you get by the slice!! :) yummmm. i am 24 wks pregnant maybe i can blame the baby ;) just seeing if its normal haha and if anyone feels that way

NCmommie421

Asked by NCmommie421 at 8:06 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I am not pregnant and I feel this way!!! I blame it on two things..I am proud of my family and its a place to go out to and show off my beautiful son and my beautiful husband. Right now, my husband is deployed so I blame it on not having a desire to cook since I have nobody to cook for. A 2 year old won't appreciate it and I miss my husband so I just wanna grab something to eat and get it over with! Maybe its because we're both from NC?? lol
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 8:10 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• lol yes NC ppl and all the food haha. it definitely isnt that i wanna show off-bc i am so in pajamas and idc if i go out like that lol-and i hate taking my 2y/o out to eat bc he acts craaazy i think it is bc i dont really go anywhere during the week? who knows
    NCmommie421

Comment by NCmommie421 (original poster) at 8:11 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I love going out to eat because I hate cooking!
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 8:13 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• me too!
    NCmommie421

Comment by NCmommie421 (original poster) at 8:15 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Plan your meals ahead. That way you won't be craving going out. I love to eat out, but it's expensive and not healthy. Expecially being pregnant, I tried not to eat out because I knew I was eating for the baby health.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:17 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

yes I am the same way and if I lived in an area where there were more then 3 options i would be huge! lol, just because it is so easy to go out and have someone do it all for you....instead I have to be a slave in the kitchen a room I detest, lol
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 8:17 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• we have a TON of choices i think thats the problem lol. theres a lot of little small local places and a lot of chain places also......so a lot of food! :D
    NCmommie421

Comment by NCmommie421 (original poster) at 8:19 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• For me I think it's because food/eating makes me happy. If I'm having a bad, or boring day, at least eating out sounds exciting. Plus, I don't have to cook and can order something yummy. You'd think I'd be like 300lbs with the way I like to eat!
    Anonymous

• We must live in the same part of NC. SOOO many food choices lol
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 8:34 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• lol totally i am the same way....its like going to eat or eating in general are the highlight points of my day =/
    i live near Charlotte. if i lived near the coast i'd be fatter hahaa
    NCmommie421

Comment by NCmommie421 (original poster) at 8:41 PM on Mar. 26, 2011