What was you "status" in high school? Bad girl, loaner, geek, cheerleader, popular?

I was the bad girl...lol

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 8:07 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Quiet geek. I still am!
    Alexias30

Answer by Alexias30 at 8:07 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• what wasn't i in high school? haha. i went from being the new girl to the goth girl to the emo girl to the scene girl to the popular girl (i had to change schools for that last one) haha. high school is all about figuring out who you are and what you believe in.
    TiffanieK

Answer by TiffanieK at 8:09 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I guess I'd have been considered a "loner". Only had 4 very close friends...
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 8:09 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Loner.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 8:09 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I was no of these but I hung out with all of them...I was my own person and had friends from each "group"
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 8:13 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Ooopps...I meant "none" of these
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 8:14 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Well, I wasn't really making a list for you to pick from..lol
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 8:17 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• i was known as the jocky freak because i played sports but i hung out with the "outsiders"
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 8:26 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I was kind of the geek you didn't want to cross. Reserved and bookish, but with a certain affinity for the 'bad' kids.
    lytate95

Answer by lytate95 at 8:29 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Our school was so small you couldn't really be much more than a thinly veiled version of yourself. LOL. I was probably a "badass". I smoked pot, skipped school, went out, etc...but I was also a really good athelete and was also one of the smartest kids in my school, so I got to do things like dual enroll and spend half my day in independent study which is where I met my LP! He was a grade ahead of me and much straighter edge, but lord knows that when you spend your entire school career with the same 80 - 100 people in your grade, everyone pretty much knows who you are and where you came from. LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:52 PM on Mar. 26, 2011