What is a good safe OTC diet pill?

I want to help get over a weight loss platue that I've been on for months it seems, I eat healthy and get exersize and would like to loose the last 25 lbs. I was hoping to find something that I could use as a tool to help me break this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• None There is no such beast.
    Anonymous

• There isn't one. Healthy eating and exercise are the only SAFE way to lose weight and a great lifestyle change!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:01 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I agree with these ladies- no pill is without its health risks, and certainly none are effective for long term weight loss. You might want to start keeping a food log, and measure your food. Then use a tool like sparkpeople.com to truly assess your calorie intake, and see what you can change. Also, are you drinking any calories (juice, bottled teas, etc)? Those can easily add up, and are an easy thing to eliminate.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:23 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• As much as it sucks to hear, the ladies are right. There is not pill that is a quick cure for this problem that is safe and healthy. There are herbs you can take that might help you feel full or help you with other things. Nature's Sunshine is a great site for herbs. I get mine from there and I love it.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 8:14 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• There are none. Keep at it and wait for your body to go over the plateau...it WILL happen =)
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 9:28 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• none
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 9:29 PM on Mar. 27, 2011