30'S WOMEN

Whats the saying our body changes when we turn in our 30's. What changes i dont feel any thing different and i know my body pretty good. I dont see any thing different or new lol.. What about you?

butterflies78

Asked by butterflies78 at 8:21 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I'm feeling pains in ways that I haven't before. When I gain weight it packs on in different areas now.
    Alexias30

Answer by Alexias30 at 8:26 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I actually looked better in my early 30s than I had ever looked in my life! Now at 37 I can see some fine lines around my eyes and a few gray hairs. It took longer to get my body back after my last baby too (she's 8 months) - I lost the weight quickly but my body didn't bounce back as quickly. Other than that, I haven't noticed much but my mom keeps telling me my metabolism will eventually slow down.

Answer by missanc at 9:15 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Your baby is 8months now? Funny i started to get gray hair when i was 24. Every thing seems the same and i dont feel my age or look it. I'll be 33 this year. Some people dont beleave me when i tell them my age or i have four kids.
    butterflies78

Comment by butterflies78 (original poster) at 9:26 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Yes, she's 8 months now. She's my 5th and people are always amazed that I have 5 - we ate at Chick Fil A tonight the lady at the table next to us kept saying she couldn't believe I had 5! I was a manager at a restaurant when I was in my early 30s and most of the servers thought I was fairly close to their age which was funny to me considering they were mostly in their early 20s. But my mom is thin, looks young and at 62 still isn't completely gray. Hoping I have her good genes on my side!

Answer by missanc at 9:44 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I'm mid-30s, have a 6 month old and I also feel like it took longer for my body to bounce back. I have pretty much a full head of gray, but I dye my hair. Started getting strands of gray in 6th grade. Yikes! I notice more lines on my face, when I smile especially. Overall, my body's not shutting down, I'm not falling apart yet!
    Lola.Bee

Answer by Lola.Bee at 10:31 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• See you moms are in your 30's too and have young one that goes back to one of my other questions about when should we stop having kids what age?
    butterflies78

Comment by butterflies78 (original poster) at 1:09 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I thought about it and my youngest one is now 2yr. I'll be 48 when he's 18yr. thats crazy to me i should be done no.. thats not old to you?...
    butterflies78

Comment by butterflies78 (original poster) at 1:11 PM on Mar. 27, 2011