Lately, why does my daughter get hysterical every time my husband won't hold her or he puts her down?

She's so moody, and clingy lately. She doesn't want him to leave. He doesn't give in to holding her all the time, but if he won't she screams non stop. You'd think she'd get sick of crying but she won't stop. I try to comfort her and she refuses.

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 8:36 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• How old is she? Kids goes through phases of wanting one parent over the other. It's normal. For a LONG time anytime my DH was around I was like bottom of the chain. Now it's more even though. He can't hold her all the time so that's good that he doesn't. She needs to learn that it's ok.
    Aimers55

Answer by Aimers55 at 8:55 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Awww..she's attached to Daddy. He is doing the right thing. It's a phase and it will pass, but I know it breaks your heart. ((HUGS))
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:59 PM on Mar. 26, 2011