Have you come close to a wild animal?

I live near the woods so there are bears around. I've seen 2 but haven't been too close thankfully. I wouldn't know what to do.

Alexias30

Asked by Alexias30 at 8:40 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I live in the woods and have seen a bear cross the road and stand on it's legs and then some cubs ran across the road...another bear rammed into my car crossing the road while I was driving...like a deer would but it was a bear. my husband was walking through the woods and was confronted by a pack of wolves, he walked slowly backwords slowly until he got to his truck and they still had him surrounded but in his truck so he was able to drive away safe;y Thank God!
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 10:03 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Yes,a moose in WA state. I was wandering in a state park and heard rustling and thankfully stopped moving. It was a young male just getting his horns. He eyed me up and walked away after a few minutes. I nearly wet myself!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:51 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• skunks lol and a bear once
    miranda2011

Answer by miranda2011 at 12:18 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• yes to many times
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 2:33 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• OMG alotleft2do the ramming beer and wolves would have scared me to no ends. Thank God your hubby escaped!
    Alexias30

Comment by Alexias30 (original poster) at 9:41 AM on Mar. 27, 2011