Lets give a shout out to great husbands!

My hubby is the best, I am feeling ill today and he has done everything for me. He just let to go get us some dinner because I dont feel like cooking. I love my husband with all my heart. I am the luckiest girl in the world.

voni681

Asked by voni681 at 8:42 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• woot woot! <---shout out!
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 8:43 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Yup My husband is the greatest! I've been having trouble sleeping at night so he has been going to bed early (before 10pm and getting up at 5-6am!) so i can sleep till 9 or later! I'm about 10weeks with our 4th child in as many years! I love him so much!
    CrazyMommy87

Answer by CrazyMommy87 at 8:48 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• way to go

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:55 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Let's see here, I'm 39 weeks pregnant and I've been on pelvic rest since October (so, no nookie) and bed rest since December (sorry dude, you'll be pushing that vacuum cleaner for the forseeable future), I can't stand for very long (Hey Dad! You're gonna be "room Mom" this week!), I'm not allowed to bend over (those random Kid Socks are now your problem) and I'm not allowed to lift more than 10 pounds (Garbage Duty Ho!). The man has literally done everything around here for months, all of it with a smile on his face. Oh, did I mention he's also been helping take care of my elderly parents, including helping my mother get in and out of the granniest of panties? Oh, and we homeschool our 9-year-old. The fact that he hasn't gone start raving crazy is incredible, and to top it all off, he actually said to me "I don't know how you did all this for a decade, this is hard work!" He gives ME props! I certainly owe him a Coke!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:46 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Gosh, I could go on and on--but I'll just tell you what he did today. Yesterday I had to take one of our dogs to the vet. The passenger seat was COVERED in dog hair. He took my truck to work with him today instead of his own, and on his way home he stopped somewhere and washed it and vacuumed it out for me. After he got home, he gave our baby boy his bath. He's the greatest--that's why I've kept him for 20 years!
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 12:26 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I feel the same way!! I am so lucky!
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 2:08 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I love my husband, he's the greatest Daddy to our ds =] he's been behind me through so much and we've been through so much together. I couldn't ask for a better man to spend the rest of my life with.
    jspenny2705

Answer by jspenny2705 at 12:24 PM on Mar. 27, 2011