Ear pulling

my 17m has tubes in both ears since august tonights the first night he started pulling his left ear crying.. could his tube have fell out?

kimsmith22

Asked by kimsmith22 at 9:12 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• The tubes are to fall out at some point. My son had them put in when he was 18 months. The tubs were to be in about a year. One of his came out like it was suppose to. The other we had to have it removed. If he is pulling on his ear, the tube may have come out and he may have an ear infection. I would see the Dr.
    mlanderson

Answer by mlanderson at 10:00 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I would see the dr. My 18 month old is very "into" his ears right now, but not crying while messing with them. Especially since your son had tubes, go in to the dr.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 9:19 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• see dr.
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 9:13 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Yes, tubes can and do fall out. Take him to the doctor. Poor thing, my ears ache just reading this.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:18 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Have him checked by his ped.. Two main reasons to pull and cry is another ear infection or cutting teeth but you need to know which it is. Yes, tubes can fall out.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:25 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Yes,it could have I would call the doctor. This moms daughter had to keep having new tubes put in because they kept falling out.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 9:59 PM on Mar. 26, 2011