What has been the funniest questions your teens have asked you lately?

Our 15 year old teen just asked if her girlfriend can drive our car cuz she has her license but NO car

Our 15 year old told us that she is not getting a job when she is able to drive and we are buying her a car cuz, "dad you bought moms car for her and whatever one she wanted",
I want a range rover!

our 12 year old told us that we need to give her more money so she can buy more things. We told her she doesnt even do her chores so why are we going to give you money. She says just because you are suppose to. We said, Why dont you make your own money and get a job like pet sitting and babysitting, she said, eww that is boring.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• My dd has asthma, recently had a cold and texted me "is it normal for me to feel like I cannot breathe?" Yes, we all feel like that every day! DUH! That is what the inhaler is for.

banging head into wall

catsmom1993

Answer by catsmom1993 at 11:46 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• This wasn't recently but one of my sons asked, at the dinner table no less, if animals liked porn. It was completely random and out of nowhere. He tends to say anything that just pops into his head.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 8:59 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Well it wasn't really a question but my 16 yr old asked me a few months back if I knew that Jimmi Hendrix was black...I asked him if this was an epiphany of some sort, he said yeah, I just found out....I was shocked to say the least....I didn't realize that I had kept him in a box.

blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 1:58 PM on Mar. 28, 2011