Nausea, headache and then headache remains and nausea goes away?

I've not had unprotected sex, and preggo test is negative.....so I'm pretty sure i'm not pregnant.
It keeps happening and I don't know what to make of it....any clues? I know you all aren't doctors, but I thought I'd ask anyway.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Health

• Is this at home? How long has it been going on? Do you have a gas heater? There could be a leak. This can be serious. There could be several reasons. You could have an allergy to something in the house or something you're eating. Write down everything you've eaten or drank in the last 24 hours. Keep track of what and when. When the headaches occur, see if there's a common food or drink in your documentation.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 9:39 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• It's everywhere I go, not just at home.
    We've lived in our home for over 1 1/2 years and all these symptoms came on about a month ago. Nothing in my diet has changed.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:42 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• well could it be possible the test is wrong?some tests dont always show positive cause of our hgc level, i hope u feel better and find some answers, if u dont find anything on here id go to the dr,at least then ud get an idea, and it wouldnt hurt to keep track of what u eat and the times that u get ur headaches and nasea hope u feel better.
    luckygirl2000

Answer by luckygirl2000 at 9:32 AM on Mar. 27, 2011