Am I the only person who...

Almost automatically dismisses a post when words are misspelled, grammar is ignored, or the words are typed LiKe ThIs?

JustCantWait88

Asked by JustCantWait88 at 9:39 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• When posts are really horribly mutilated with bad grammar and misspelled words, I will skip over them. Most people don't use proper spelling or grammar anymore though, so if it is moderately bad I will still have a go at it to see if I can figure out what the poster wants.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 9:50 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Nope. We are not here to be perfect and watch our grammar or anything like that.
    jnb71584

Answer by jnb71584 at 9:44 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• It depends on how bad the post is. If can understand and I have something to say then I answer.
    red_head_mommy2

Answer by red_head_mommy2 at 9:45 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• some people were not born in an english speaking country, some might be from the USA but they dropped out of school because of hardships, some might have learning disabilities, some do it on purpose to be kool or kewl... so i try to be empathetic.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 9:49 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• The post has to be really bad for me to skip it.. I really don't care about spelling as long as I can make it out. As for grammar,well as long as I can read it and understand it I'm good... Keep in mind many of the moms are from other parts of the world and english is not their first language. Also this is a relaxed atmosphere or at least it should be.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:49 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I try to figure it out, but usually it doesn't usually make sense.
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 9:44 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I try ti figure it out also
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:45 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• @jnb, I don't mean minor errors...I'm talking about the ones that are too difficult to make sense of. I know I make errors, and that we're not perfect...but sometimes, I wish people would use spellcheck. AnD wHeN pEoPLe TyPe LiKe ThiS, iT dRiVeS mE nUtS. It's unnecessary.
    JustCantWait88

Comment by JustCantWait88 (original poster) at 9:47 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I never proof read so I have lost of typos in my posts and comments. This is CM. If someone ignores my posts over it then I really don't care.
    hopinforanother

Answer by hopinforanother at 9:49 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I understand your point, ladies. I wasn't trying to be rude, just asking!
    JustCantWait88

Comment by JustCantWait88 (original poster) at 9:50 PM on Mar. 26, 2011