Completely undecided.

I would be really happy to have another child (would make it 3).
I am really happy with my 2 children now (ages 3 1/2 and 1).

to the point that if I flipped a coin heads ttc #3, tails, have no more children I would not be disappointed with either result.

Have you felt like this? What did you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in General Parenting

• What does your husband/SO think? If you're not SURE you want another child, it's best if you wait until you ARE sure one way or the other.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 10:08 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I am exactly where you are. My husband wants more. I am indifferent. I leave it up to fate. If I get pregnant, it's meant to be (it was not easy conceiving #1 or 2). I am not going to time the ovulation, etc., I am leaving it completely up to chance.
    Olivia4116

Answer by Olivia4116 at 10:11 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I"m not going to try for another child right now. SO and I have begun talking about having a third, and I realized that I could go either way. It is weird.
    When I imagine my life with a third child I get really overwhelmed- the same way I did when I was preg with #2- who I could not imagine life without now and I feel like it would be the same with a third.
    Sometimes I look at my 2 kids and couldn't imagine having another child around to disrupt their lives.
    I feel like I have another child inside of me who wants to be born (don't bash- its just how I feel). I am at a crossroads and don't know what the future will hold- but I'm excited either way:)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:16 PM on Mar. 26, 2011