• In the Spotlight:

having biracial children

i am mexican and african american and my husband is greek and norweign.
well our son turned out to have blue eyes and blonde hair like his dad.
did ur first child turn out to look just like one of you?
i love my sons looks and i know he will have more of my features later as he gets older.
atleast he has my lips! lol
i think thats the first thing i noticed was when he came out he had wavy blonde hair.

momavanessa

Asked by momavanessa at 8:48 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i am not biracial... but my brother has two girls with an african american girl.

His girls have very light brown skin... and besides that are definitely a mix of the two. Also, their skin got darker as they got older.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 9:01 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I'm not biracial, and neither is my baby, but I had a co-worker at my last job, who was asian, and her husband was african american, and they're baby girl had light brown skin, but her momma's eyes, and her hair was So curly. She won the cutest baby contest at work to. Bi-racial babies are some of the most adorable babies I've ever seen.
    Momma_Neko

Answer by Momma_Neko at 9:06 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• My baby girl isn't here yet, but oh sweet lord I hope she looks like her dad (he's Costa Rican). We're both white, but he tans so much easier than I do, I freckle and burn and peel like hell. I want her to have an exotic sort of look, not a boring normal pale Irish chick look like me xD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:16 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• hey.. okay to this question. i'm salvi and afican american. his father is african american and white.. if you look at my sons pics.. you can tell he's my kid but when he was born. he had the blue eyes blonde hair going on. i got asked if i was sure that was my baby! i hate people like that. but now he's gained a couple shades. his eyes are light light brown. and he's always bald so yeah. buut you can tell that he's my baby now hehe.
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 9:18 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I just checked out your pics and he is sooo beautiful. My DD looks just like my DH.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 9:32 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• our kids are boring - brown eyes and brown or blond hair (DH is Iriquois and Welsh , an indian who never tans apparently! and I'm of germanic jewish descent). But I have some friends in TX who are african american / latina mix and my GOD they were the most beautiful people I ever met! Two of them modeled part time on the side (we worked in a bank) but any one of them could have made a fortune on thier bone structure alone.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 10:00 AM on Nov. 27, 2008