? For those who quit smoking

Have you REALLY noticed yourself saving money since you've quit? I haven't noticed a change in my bank account at all lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• you probably spend it on other useless things now. hee hee :P
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 8:57 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Absolutely. I have saved almost $2,000. I do not spend money on anything now except gas and groceries, which I spent money on before I quit. You might notice it sooner or later!
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 9:17 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• How closely do you monitor your spending? Maybe you need to keep better track of where your money is going in order to realize how much you are saving by not buying cigarettes. Unless you are buying more food now ~~and some people do, that's why they gain weight when they quit~~ you should see a significant increase in your disposable income if you smoke around a pack a day. Where I live, at the price of cigarettes, it's about $40/week to smoke!
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 12:14 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• We quit for a month, then started again, never noticed the bank account raking in the money!
    sadfairytale

Answer by sadfairytale at 12:23 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• Yes, i noticed that we had extra cash after I quit....Now I just gotta get the hubby to quit....
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 2:31 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• I was poor ..I'm still poor lol
    mocamomma22

Answer by mocamomma22 at 3:07 AM on Nov. 28, 2008