How many of us are Ulimate Fight champion (UFC) fans?

I am a HUGE fan of UFC and I was wondering if I am the only one. If you are a fan whois or are your favorites and why? Please don't let it be just cause they are hot...lol.
Mine all time fav is Georges St Pierre...he can kick butt and also does not talk trash like the rest of them so I like that.

ky_phoenix

Asked by ky_phoenix at 10:09 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Entertainment

• My husband likes it. I could care less and actually have a hard time watching when they get all bloodied up. I do appreciate the fact that they are much more attractive than the WWF guys and don't try to make it a drama like that. The outfits are much nicer too.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 10:18 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• hate it
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 12:49 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I don't like it
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 9:18 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I cannot believe I am the only one on here that likes the UCF....what if I put how about for the cute guys think anyone would admit they liked i...lol
    ky_phoenix

Comment by ky_phoenix (original poster) at 9:34 PM on Mar. 28, 2011