Why does he do this?

My son and I are going to be away from my husband for some time. On Friday he asked me if I cared if he went out with his friends (even though we are leaving on Monday) and I said no. He had worked hard all week and we would be going to bed a couple hours after he left anyway. Besides that he goes out about every other weekend, when he has the weekend off. I don't care 1 bit, I start to care when he goes out multiple times a week. Anyway, today I laughed at my son about how he was wearing his clothes, it was just cute. And I said, why does he wear his pants up so high like that? My husband (who was playing WoW at the time) said, he is a nerd. Jokingly. So I said, well you play WoW for hours a day, you are a nerd! Again jokingly. He then went on the attack and said, well I can't do anything else, you don't let me have friends! I just looked at him in a...are you serious? look. He JUST went out Friday night with his friends even though we won't be seeing him for possibly months. He talks to his friends on the phone daily, goes to the gym with them, will see them waaayyy more then us, and I didn't care that he spent time that he could have been with us, with them! How does he get from that that I don't LET him have friends? He is such a jerk sometimes! I guess there is not much of a question here...I am just frustrated!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• Boyz suck. Sorry... Men just seem to need more of that male time than women. I don't get it. My hubby and his friends are worse than a bunch of old biddy's. I know it doesn't help, but I can sympathize.
    wanderingmuse

Answer by wanderingmuse at 10:15 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• all guys frustrate us all
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 10:57 PM on Mar. 26, 2011