Gladys?

What do you think of this name? I'm just curious, you won't offend me if you hate it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Baby Names

• I had a wonderful friend named Galdys growing up. i think its cute and sweet :)
    coolassmom87

Answer by coolassmom87 at 4:40 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• No. Sorry. How about Gracie?
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 10:14 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• it's an old lady name
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 10:15 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• yuk
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 10:15 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• That's what I named my last parrot. I Love the name. It's old fashioned and no one is using it these days.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:16 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• old lady

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:16 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• it is a little bit old lady-ish, but we were considering naming our dd Betty. we ended on Lily. Don't worry if people don't like it. Imagine a little girl running around and you calling her gladys. its cute. if you can imagine it in your life, don't let the haters get you down!!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 10:21 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Actually I don't like it, a friend just named her baby that this morning and I just can't get over it. I'm sure in a few weeks it will seem normal, but right now I'm looking at the baby's picture on facebook, and looking at the name and thinking, really? Of course I would never say anything to them. I was curious if I was alone on thinking it was an old lady name, so obviously I'm not. I hope the little girl likes her name growing up. If her parents like it and she likes it that's all that matters.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:41 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Gladys? No, not good. Don't give the poor girl a name like that...use it on your next dog/cat instead!
    Lola.Bee

Answer by Lola.Bee at 10:51 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I wouldn't... :/
    TeenMom679

Answer by TeenMom679 at 4:45 AM on Mar. 27, 2011