Do you always pass on dessert?

tastymama

Asked by tastymama at 10:23 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Food & Drink

• i don't like sweets. dessert to me is a bowl of fruit, berries, or both and that i will NEVER pass on....i'll eat brownies though. i'm skinny and have a high metabolism so i can eat brownies or cookies w/o worry
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 10:25 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• At a restaurant...yes. It is expensive and I am always too full to enjoy it.

Homemade? Heck no... Life is too short to not enjoy.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:26 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• barely ever lol only if its something i dont like. I'm opposite of momofone725 i LOVE sweets c:
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 10:27 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I'm not a fan of sweets either and I always pass on it. EXCEPT, for tonight! Omgosh, the chef brough out a dessert for us to try and I was in hog heaven! It was roasted pears with a sauce over them sprinkled with finely ground pecans. I've never had anything that good for dessert!
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 10:39 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Restaurant - pretty much always pass. I'd say once every 2-3 years I'll have a restaurant dessert. Homemade - if I make it, no passing, if it's at a potluck, depends who made it (I for sure won't eat anything SIL makes!).
    Anonymous

• Sometimes....... hard to!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 6:14 PM on Apr. 6, 2011