Engagement ring??

Who picked out your engagement ring?? Was it a joint effort or did your husband surprise you with one and if so, do you like it??

Nikki7474

Asked by Nikki7474 at 10:33 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• I went to the jeweler and the lady wrote down my top 3 choices then I gave them to him and he went and picked from those. He had asked me to do this, he wanted to make sure I got something I really wanted.
    amann575

Answer by amann575 at 10:35 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• It was a surprise & a beautiful one : )
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 10:34 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• we both did.. he wanted an expensive one and i had my heart set on one that wasnt as bad lol
    LindasueDa

Answer by LindasueDa at 10:50 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• He picked it out all by himself.

It is beautiful. I love it!

It's a half carat pear diamond.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:34 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Surprised me. It is completely unique an dI love it. He said when he saw it he knew it was mine.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 10:35 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I did not wear rings when hubby and I met. I did not get an engagement ring. We got our wedding rings about 4 years ago and we picked them out together. I would like to have the engagement ring for out 25th anniversary, but it cost $3000. Do not think I will get it.

I think most girls get surprised with the engagement ring. I could be wrong.
    mlanderson

Answer by mlanderson at 10:36 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• He picked it out and did a GREAT job. He knew what I liked and didnt. It was a surprise to me, but for our 5th aniversarry He took the engagement ring and the diamond wedding band and had a whole new ring made. That REALLY surprised me.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:36 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• We both picked it out with the bridal set.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 10:36 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• My engagement ring has an awesome story behind it, and its not so simple as "he picked it out."

Poor college student...someone at the church we were attending had given my then boyfriend a gold necklace...an eagle clutching a diamond. Another someone at the same church took that pendant, and with my husband's design in mind, had it melted down and made into the ring my husband had designed himself. Of course, he had my ring size (at that time) already, so it could already be made to fit me.

The band has infinity circles all around the band. It is absolutely gorgeous. Unfortunately, until I lose about another 100 lbs (after 4 pregnancies!), I won't be able to wear it again :/
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 10:37 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• i picked out mine, it is blue topez with diamond chips circling it.
    CarVan

Answer by CarVan at 10:39 PM on Mar. 26, 2011