Where is better united states or europe to live ?

letstalk747

Asked by letstalk747 at 10:38 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Im my opinion Europe is better but everything is a trade off. Iv lived in Switzerland, Italy, Germany, Austria and London. Id give up allot to live in South Italy again. American taxes are soo cheap compaired to what Europeans pay. They also buy gas by the Litr. And they are paying over 5 Euro a LITR for gas.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:40 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• WWWWOW
    letstalk747

Comment by letstalk747 (original poster) at 10:43 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I did a semester abroad in Scotland, and loved it. I traveled England, Scotland, Ireland, and France and would love to have the opportunity to live in Europe some day! That said, it would be city living because I wouldn't want to pay their gas prices, but their public transportation was reasonable, reliable and clean when I was in Scotland.
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 10:45 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Europe. they have restrictions on processing foods that we don't have here. 60% of europe isn't eating itself into a grave
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 11:00 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Wherever your family is,IMO.
    But,yes, some European countries do have a healthier lifestyle and they are not as prejudiced and uptight. I lived in Europe twice (Air Force family) and found people so nice and refreshingly kind and generous.And they do have Health Care.....
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:15 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I wouldn't trade the US for anything. IMO, Europe is a beautiful place to visit. I am a bit partial to my way of life here. I enjoy my large home, my SUV and our fifth wheel. I am also a bit partial to the freedoms I enjoy courtesy of the Constitution.

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:21 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• That's right..gert your ex was Air Force wasn't he. I bet you guys traveled to a lot of great places. Which was your favorite..or is it too hard to choose?
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:22 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I"ve never lived anywhere but the states,and I love living here. We had an exchange student a few years ago from Switzerland,who loves Europe. She was glad to be here for a year,but she was also ready to go back home. I guess it all depends on where you started out.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 11:22 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I have only lived in the US, I say love it or leave it.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 11:23 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• USA...there is NO BETTER country in the world.

I LOVE MY COUNTRY and could NOT imagine living anywhere else.

miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 11:24 PM on Mar. 26, 2011