How do i handle this

My dh's baby mama wont quit tryin to split us up. everytime we turn around she is tryin to get alone with him or tryin to use the babies against him (in which neither case does he fall for it) the prob tho is she is drivin me insane. what do i do?

LindasueDa

Asked by LindasueDa at 10:42 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• Well,do to the fact that they have kids,they r always going to have a connection. Good Luck with that!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 10:43 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• he has told her multiple times only thing between them is the children and if it aint about them then to not bother him with it and that they will not meet alone or "visit" and shoot the breeze. she just aint gettin it
    LindasueDa

Comment by LindasueDa (original poster) at 10:46 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Tell him to keep at it. Eventually she WILL get it...at least I hope for your sake. Too bad you can't slap a witch straight :/ Then you might not get to see the kids ever, LOL.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 10:50 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• well i as preggo my bf left me for a weedk n went bck to his ex. i wouldnt leave him alone we kept tlkn one day we were on the phone for a hour and i went over there and he just held me and i cried. he broke up with her right then and was all over me. we broke up cos i was too bitchy n the girl was to keep me away, but yea right!

but for your position how long have you been with him because after a year a bitch shoulld find someone else and move the fuck on. you could just kick her ass i know its not very mature but some people just need it
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 10:51 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• i dont wanna jeopardize my sd's tho.. i love em and ive even told her that look we are married he moved on give up and she tells me i dont want him yet txt n call shim askin him to come "visit" with her and talk bout old times. he tells her the same thing over and over. its like a broken record
    LindasueDa

Comment by LindasueDa (original poster) at 10:57 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• yikes that would be a bad situation
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 1:42 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• If DH doesn't pay her any mind, then you shouldn't either. I know it's hard because I have two troublesome baby mamas at my back LoL but I just smile and wave when we have visitations because it's about the kids, not them. That's their real problem...
    jspenny2705

Answer by jspenny2705 at 12:13 PM on Mar. 27, 2011