OWWWWW! TMI Sorry update in bold....

Omg! I have this horrible pain in my pelvic area....Ive been to the dr and they say its a cyst that ruptured...but I am in constant pain with no real explanation as to way. My hubby and I cant even be intimate because it hurts...so my question is does anyone have a medical background or if you suffer from this...what is it? lol

Oh by the way~when I have a bowel movement, I just about jump of the pot....

okay so ive been on antibiotics for 3 days for pelvic inflammatory disease and i am in still excruciating pain...i dont know what to do...im not sure if going back to the ER will do any good...i just wish i could get some help and NOT a round of "it may be this...or it may be that" i just wish i had a doc as a friend someone who actually cared about me!

krazi_beautyful

Asked by krazi_beautyful at 10:49 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Health

• Well didn't the Dr. inform you on symptoms etc. from this? wow sounds brutal, GL.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 10:50 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• :/ maybe you should go back to the doctor or to a different doctor. I had a cyst once but it only hurt when it ruptered, it was horrible pain for like two hours but thats it.... if it were me I would probably go back or to a different doctor.
    good luck!
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 10:51 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• @ sarasmommy....yeah, he said that I would be in pain for maybe a day but then as the fluid reabsorbs in my system id feel better..that was 2 months ago...@ elsasalsaaa ive been to the er and seen many different docs and thats the diagnoses all the time....i just dont know how thats possible
    krazi_beautyful

Comment by krazi_beautyful (original poster) at 10:55 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Go back again, keep going until they figure it out.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 11:07 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Thats what my grandma said her words were "dont leave there until they give you a diease with a name!" but i dont get the right care because i dont have insurance...it sucks
    krazi_beautyful

Comment by krazi_beautyful (original poster) at 11:18 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I have had one on two seperate occassions and it only hurts for about a day or two so if you have been in that kind of pain for two months you definatly need to be seen again. My sister in law has polly systic ovarian syndrom which is where she has those cysts regularly and sometimes has several at one time. This may be your situation but one way or another go to the doctor and get some answers.
    hlbhembree

Answer by hlbhembree at 11:19 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I think ima go to the er again...i am in crazy pain...nothing i do makes me feel better
    krazi_beautyful

Comment by krazi_beautyful (original poster) at 11:22 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Get to the ER asap. Your body knows and tells you when your in this much pain. Listen to your body.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 12:25 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• 2 months seems lika a long time and why do the doctors tell you about that? Everything just it will go away...Go to a different clinic or the ER, good luck I hope it will be better soon.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 12:49 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• i had a ruptured cyst when i was 17 the drs went in and removed a puddle of blood out of my stomach. my suggestion is get to an obgyn
    LindasueDa

Answer by LindasueDa at 12:51 AM on Mar. 27, 2011