I'm exhausted, can i ever recover?

I had my beautiful son 4 months ago c-section delivery. I'm so tired from day one, also breastfeeding. Even my mom comes over to help I'm still feeling exhausted. I was back to work a month ago and i'm even more busy b/c I use my lunch time to pump barely have any time to eat and when I get home I have to study(work related), bath baby and get him to sleep. Hubby also helps cooking and other things, but I'm just about to break down. In-law is on depression and babysitting and argus with hubby couple of time b/c of stupid things, I don't even know how to deal with her depression. Sorry maybe I just need to vant

Amy2079

Asked by Amy2079 at 10:57 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Health

• Maybe you need to make time to eat more, perhaps see a Dr, maybe you need a B vitamin shot? Or take vitamins, You have a BUSY life. Its natural to feel overwhelmed. Being a working Mom is HARD work. Good that hubby and Mom help, some Mom's dont even have that and have several kids and work outside the house. Just know that other's have it so much harder than you and have NO help from hubby or family.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:01 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• You are exhausted and need to take the very best care of yourself that you can, whatever it takes.

You need to go to the doctor for a check-up.
    You're doing a lot and probably need to be at home during this time.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 11:01 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• The way you are feeling is quite normal,believe it ir not. Your body is still recovering and you are trying to get into a new routine and so many adjustments are happening. You might want to ask someone to babysit and go out with your husband or girlfriends just to get away. Things will get better once you adjust to your new life. Take it easy new mom because even thogh you might not believe it now, brighter days are ahead!
    Annasofia

Answer by Annasofia at 11:03 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Just know that other's have it so much harder than you and have NO help from hubby or family.

Why would she bother herself with that?

Her child and family need her to take very good care of herself, not save the friggin' world!

Ugh.

Ignorant to the point of silliness.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 11:04 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• It will take a while to get over major surgery. C-section is cutting through all your stomach muscles. Take vitamins and try to get on a schedule. This will help you and baby. Go for a check up just in case.

dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 11:20 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• a C-section is a major surgery mommy. I hear you that your working but is a leave of absence out of the question? Being a stay at home mom entails so many sacrifices but the pay off is immeasurable.

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 12:23 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• id try to rest when you can, or go to a friends house when your hubby is watching the baby if u dont have to work,cause u need to take care of yourelf too.and adjust to your new schedule.good luck! :) its probly a number of things that are adding up including the surgery recovery so try to take it day by day im sure itll get better. :) hugs.
    luckygirl2000

Answer by luckygirl2000 at 9:19 AM on Mar. 27, 2011