Is the ultra sound worth the price?

i really really want another ultrasound done. I've had one when i was like 14 weeks, and it was so cute! im on medicad so they pay to have one done.... But there is a ultra sound place here and they are having a special for the spring

this is for $99
15-minute 3D/4D Ultrasound Session
6 COLOR prints
2 black & white prints
Mommy’s Brag Book (to showcase your prints!)
Return Visit discount during the same pregnancy.
Add the CD or DVD for an additional $20 or BOTH for only $29!

I would have to pay for it out of pocket, hubby really wants it done to. But I'm already 29 weeks should i just wait it out and see the baby when shes here???
What did you do?

juniebug11

Asked by juniebug11 at 11:03 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I did it, and still cherish the prints :)
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:04 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I wouldn't do it. Ultrasounds should only be done when medically necessary. There are risks.

Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 11:38 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Do it! You get to see the baby before she or he, is really here! Its so beautiful, and cool to see your baby and here it's heartbeat!
    GraciesMommy464

Answer by GraciesMommy464 at 11:05 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I would get it done because its a great memory to show when they get older. Im gonna get it done soon as i turn 28 weeks which will be in couple more weeks
    sweetangel8211

Answer by sweetangel8211 at 11:06 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• do you think its a good price?
    juniebug11

Comment by juniebug11 (original poster) at 11:07 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• 99 is cheap actually, do it if you want to.
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 11:08 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• those 4D ultrasound places freak me out. However yes, the price is right. In reality though u should do ultrasounds when/if your dr wants one done. Not to take advantage of a sale at a uterine portrait studio.
    Anonymous

• $99 is a great price!
    We had ours done at 15 weeks and again last weekend (29 weeks) It was so great to see all those little baby face features. It really made us feel closer to him. Also was great for our boys to actually SEE their new baby brother. Really made it click that there is truly a baby in my belly.
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 11:20 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• i really do want it done! but idk about when i should do it, i think like 33 weeks, did the baby look alot differnt from the 15 ultra sound???
    juniebug11

Comment by juniebug11 (original poster) at 11:23 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• don't know, i guess if you want it done do it, our doc did ours and we had several copies and you could tell really well who the baby looked like, but i was happy with just that
    tirelessefforts

Answer by tirelessefforts at 11:27 PM on Mar. 26, 2011