" rich people should have their money taken away to help the people who don't have any"

That was said in a group convo ( not on here ) & ALOT of people agreed with that....

That is so stupid, if someone has money, that means they either worked for it or was lucky enough to "come into it" ( such as the lottery) .... if someone doesnt have money, that doesnt mean the poor person deserves the money and the rich person doesnt ...

I cant even understand how people can believe that. They were even saying that they wish there was some real life Robin Hoods ( rob the richa nd give to the poor) ...

I am not saying that if you do have money you shouldnt donate and think of others less ofrtunate, but come on, how dumb is it that it is expected that just because you have a good job you should be robbed ...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• yeah
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:05 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• It is dumb.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 11:05 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• yes you rigth
    lelly1019

Answer by lelly1019 at 11:06 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• No the rich should donate but not have their money taken away from them and handed to the poor
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:07 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I have to say I agree with you.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:09 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I agree, that was really a dumb statement.
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 11:10 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I agree with you too.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 11:12 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• i think that would just add to the laziness and lack of responsibility that seems to be rampant in our society.
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 11:25 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• We are not rich...and at times, we have had damn little, but we have always aspired to live a very comfortable life and aligned our lives to meet that goal. I bring this up because I can't imagine anyone who WANTS to be rich or live comfortably thinking that way like "oh yeah, when I bust my ass to get to the top, I am going to want my wealth redistributed to those who haven't."
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:19 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Robin Hoods ( rob the richa nd give to the poor) ...

But, the real Robin Hood didn't take from the rich to give to the poor. He took money the corrupt sheriff had taken and returned it to the people who had had their money stolen. The whole 'Robin Hood' story is full of myths and legends. The real Robin Hood corrected an injustic of theft. He wasn't into social justice and redistribution of wealth. 

I agree with you totally.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:20 AM on Mar. 27, 2011