UTI remedy

What is the best and most effective home remedy for a urinary track infection? How about, what store bought product has worked the best for you?

cecyh9

Asked by cecyh9 at 11:06 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Health

• vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:07 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• If you have one, go to the doctor. I've gotten very sick with them. I'm prone to them so now I take a cranberry pill that has some other natural immune boosters to help prevent them. So far it's worked very well.
    camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 11:10 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Lottsa cranberry juice!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 12:20 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• you don't need doctors for a UTI.. cranberry juice or pills, vitamin E, and even garlic cloves will clean up the infections.

if it don't clear up in a week then yeah go to the doctor. but natural stuff is not considered as OTC meds. and can work just as well as the crap you get from a doctor and cost you only a quarter as much as a doctor's bill and his expensive meds.
    oldfashionSAHM

Answer by oldfashionSAHM at 6:40 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• You need antibiotics to get rid of one.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 11:08 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Go to ur doctor don't with over counter medication without ur doctor's approval. I had a bladder infection few weeks ago and i didnt know that i had one how i found out i was bleeding so my husband and my sister took me to the hospital. They told me never trust medication without talking to ur ob doctor.
    sweetangel8211

Answer by sweetangel8211 at 11:08 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• i agree w rose and sweetangel the juice probly would help but if u can go to the dr. :) hope u feel better.
    luckygirl2000

Answer by luckygirl2000 at 9:15 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Thanks mommas! I do feel better now. I don't have medical insurance so going to the doctor isn't in my budget. I did use apple cider vinegar as a wash and it really worked! Thanks again!
    cecyh9

Comment by cecyh9 (original poster) at 1:56 AM on Mar. 29, 2011